Do you need more information about our products?
KRYSTALINE Plug main features
- Krystaline PLUG is a fast setting grout that, when mixed to a stiff-dough consistency with water, may be used to immediately arrest the seepage or flow of water through concrete voids.
- Krystaline PLUG is used to stop flowing water, allowing waterproofing repair to be installed in leaking cracks, holes, joints or any place where water is penetrating a concrete structure.
Aplicación de KRYSTALINE Plug application
- The crack or hole to be treated should be cut away to a minimum depth of 30 mm and width of 25 mm by undercutting or square cutting (not by v cut). The concrete in which the repair is to be made must be physically sound and in good condition. Flush away all cuttings and dirt to form a clean washed surface
- Mix Krystaline PLUG with clean water only. Add approximately 3.5 parts powder to 1 part clean water by volume, just enough water to form a putty consistency.
- Do not use more Krystaline PLUG than can be placed in 1 minute, whilst allowing for only a 30 second mixing period. Place with minimum working or rubbing. Force Krystaline Plug into the crack or hole by pushing firmly; using maximum pressure.
- Keep damp for at least 15 minutes to help curing.
- Contact a Krystaline representative for more detailed application instructions.
KRYSTALINE Plug main benefits
- Stops flowing water immediately
- Sets fast, in one to two minutes
- Easy to mix and apply
- Will set up and harden under water
- Has exceptional strength
- Does not contain any chlorides
- Safe for drinking water applications
- Can stop extreme leaks
- Works where all other products fail
- Lasts as long as the structure to which it is applied
- Exceptional durability
- Non-shrink, non-metallic
- Maritime projects
- Submarine works
- Elevator pits
- Concrete walls
- Concrete slabs
- Construction joints
- Marine structures
- Swimming pools
- Water treatment plants
- Potable water tanks
- Parking structures