Turns the concrete into waterproof, free of corrosion and self-sealing.
waterproofs the concrete by crystallization of the capillary network.
Safer and more profitable than any waterproofing system
Krystaline Add+ is a specially formulated crystalline admixture used to waterproof concrete, reduce shrinkage cracks, and increase concrete durability. The secondary benefits include set retardation, air entrainment, water reduction, lower heat of hydration and increased compressive strength.
Krystaline Add+ is a true crystalline admixture that effectively lowers the water/cement ratio by approximately double to normal crystalline admixtures.
Current testing demonstrates that the Krystaline Add+ can reduce water by up to 20%, subject to the design mix, and as can be expected the decreased water addition for equal slump concrete has shown fairly dramatic increases in compressive strengths. It will now be possible to virtually remove other admixtures such as super plasticizers, water reducers, set retarders etc., from the concrete and simply use Krystaline Add+ to achieve High Durability concrete.
Features & Key Benefits
- Stop water leaks in concrete
- Seals and waterproofs cracks up to 0.7 mm
- Protects reinforcing steel against corrosion
- Total and permanent waterproofing
- Waterproofing increases with time
- Gives concrete excellent resistance to attack by sulphates and chloride
- Increase mechanical strengths up to 50%
- Not affected by surface wear or abrasion
- Effective against hydrostatic pressure up to 120 mca
- Waterproofs from any direction (positive or negative side)
- Water vapor permeable
- Safe for contact with potable water
- Replaces unreliable exterior membranes, liners and coatings
- Maritime projects
- Submarine works
- Elevator pits
- Concrete walls
- Concrete slabs
- Construction joints
- Marine structures
- Swimming pools
- Water treatment plants
- Potable water tanks
- Parking structures