Do you need more information about our products?
KRYSTALINE Barrier Coat main features
- Krystaline Barrier Coat is a high-strength waterproof cementitious based coating that is specially designed to create an impermeable barrier over substrates.
- It utilizes our unique crystalline technology to provide an effective long-term waterproofing solution with self-healing capabilities. Should future cracking occur the crystalline technology will autogenously heal the cracks in the presence of water allowing the barrier function of the application to possess an extended functioning life span.
- Krystaline Barrier Coat can be used as an applied mortar membrane over both concrete and non-concrete surfaces.
KRYSTALINE Barrier Coat application
- Krystaline Barrier Coat is mixed to a suitable thick slurry consistency using 4 parts powder to 1 part clean water by volume.
- Krystaline Barrier Coating should be mixed using a mechanical mixer for 1 minutes and 20 seconds. The product will seem extremely dry for the first 30 seconds of mixing but after 1 minute it should plasticize into a thick slurry.
- Let the material sit for 3 to 5 minutes and remix. The product will be ready for application. Apply the material in 2 coats at 1 mm thickness per coat.
- Apply to the prepared surface using a trowel or brush.
- Contact a Krystaline representative for more detailed application instructions.
KRYSTALINE Barrier Coat main benefits
- Effective against rising damp
- Suitable for concrete and non-concrete substrates
- Superior bonding ability
- Withstands hydrostatic pressure
- Contains no corrosive chemicals or metals
- Can be painted after curing
- Fast and easy to use
- Increased durability decreases maintenance and repair costs
- Superior performance enhancing your reputation for high quality work
- Contains crystalline technology
KRYSTALINE Barrier Coat
- Use as a waterproof mortar coat on masonry walls
- Can be used over stone and non-concrete substrates